Here is the whole group warming up and having a sound check.
When Drew first asked Evie to come up and she was set and "in position" he said, "This is my daughter, Evie, would y'all please make her feel welcome?" The audience clapped and Evie politely bowed. She's a natural! By the way, notice the screen in the background of this picture. After her two songs, Evie came back down to sit with us and sing along. Mary Fran was very supportive saying, "Yeah, Evie!" when her big sister went on stage.
These two pictures are from the end of the show when Evie, Ruthie, and Mary Fran joined in for the last song, "I'll Fly Away." It was so wonderful to see our family up there and hopefully instill in them a love for music.
Ruthie is accompanying her daddy (aka Uncle Dustin) with a little dancing.We had a great time last night with singing and dancing and playing. I have videos but have not had the time to figure out downloading them to YouTube. As I am canning beans today and we have family coming into town this weekend it may be the beginning of next week before they are up and running. Thought y'all might enjoy some pictures and a narrative in the meantime. Have a wonderful day!
2 comments:
I am glad you got all those great pictures - the girls are naturals - watch out us - we may have our hands full! They'll need three more microphones at future performances, huh?!?
WOW! Evie looks like she is a natural on the stage!! Of course, I'm not surprised!! How fun was that?? I'm sure Mary Fran will come around soon! Ruthie looks like she's ready to go soon, too! How cute would that be to have just the 3 girls on the stage "performing"??!!"PRICELESS"! I would pay good money to see that! Love to all! MeMe/Mom (Debbie)
Post a Comment