Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Big Sisters Are Ready

Last night after supper we walked down to Dustin and Daphne's to visit. Evie has been dying to hold LeeAnne and we told her she could once she was home. When we got there, Paw Paw was holding a very asleep and contented LeeAnne, so Eves had to wait her turn. When it came she showed that she was a pro at this baby holding stuff. Every time LeeAnne yawned, Evie would open her mouth, too, and when she stretched we heard, "She's stretching just like we do sometimes!" How precious! Mary Fran was excited, too, but was more interested in reading books than holding her. However, when I held LeeAnne she said, "Mommy, I pet?" and gave her a sweet little pat. She then proceeded to give her a kiss and go back to her reading. I think they're ready for little Ward to come and holding our niece sure made me ready for him to be here, too. :)
The proud cousin
Giving her some sugar
Mary Fran giving her some lovin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm glad Evie finally got to hold her! She is too sweet. I can't wait to meet Mr. Ward, too! Great job with the blog, Fran!