
You know, I've been thinking the past couple of days how blessed I am. I am able to stay home with our two (soon to be three) children all day everyday and guide and mold them. Of course, I can only do this because Drew chooses to get up every morning and go into work to provide for our family.
We always knew that when we had children I would stay home with them full-time but we quickly found out that this world is not "geared" for single income families. We have had to make sacrifices and may not be able to have a lot of "extras" but we have seen God bless our decision over and over and provide for every one of our needs. I am eternally grateful for a husband who sees the eternal value in having his wife stay home with the children and is willing to make those sacrifices whether they are financial, of his time, or of his sleep. :) At the risk of sounding sentimental, thank you, Drew, for allowing me the privilege of making our house a home and being able to devote my days to doing it. You do a wonderful job providing for us and I don't want you to ever think it goes unnoticed.
1 comment:
I'm inspired by your love and support of your hubby! That's very selfless and something I am working on :0)
Looks like you are doing very well.
i got your blog from Marianne- in case you are wondering
Kerri
Post a Comment