Yes, this is it. Our minivan. We got it about 2 weeks ago and I was going to post but than LeeAnne was born and with everything else I just kept forgetting to take a picture. We are very grateful for this new (well, new to us) car as it gives us more room, less miles, and a lower payment. It is a 2007 Saturn Relay and is classified as a SUV but is actually a minivan. Thank goodness it gets the gas mileage of a minivan and not a SUV! :) The girls really enjoy it...Evie told me just yesterday, "Mommy, I like our new car." You know, we were resistant to taking this step just because neither one of us really wanted a "minivan" for whatever reason. However, in expecting our third child we realized that it really is the best way to go to get the passenger room we need and the trunk space we'll need when we travel. So, here's to all the those out there in the Minivan Clan!
No comments:
Post a Comment