Evie was running around in the water but Mary Fran had to warm up to it first. I have to say, the well water is pretty chilly coming up! Notice the finished product of the stairway Drew built in the background. Of note, when Drew was digging the first post hole, he hit a huge rock that will turn out to be a great flagstone and the top of the stairs!
Here they are both getting into the game.
To avoid flooding in the yard, we had to move Elmo every so often. However, Mary Fran decided her shoes needed washing so she took it upon herself to get that going. Evie joined in.
Ruthie came up after a while to join in the festivities. They had quite a big time!
The girls with their daddies and the finished product of our new fence. It looks great!
Evie and Ruthie decided to take a little rest after all their hard work. :)
Here's one I just couldn't resist. I gave the girls biscuits with blueberry jam this morning for breakfast. The jam is some that the girls helped me make Friday and they thoroughly enjoyed eating the fruits of their labor. As you can see, Mary Fran really enjoyed hers!
1 comment:
Precious, precious, precious!! I'm glad they enjoyed the Elmo sprinkler! They look so cute!! I love the "resting" pic! Too cute! And MF with the jam is priceless!! Love to all of you! MeMe
Post a Comment