We got to see LeeAnne Friday afternoon for the first time. We didn't get too many pictures as Daphne was getting some much needed rest but here is the one we did get. The girls LOVED her and Mary Fran wanted to "pet" her. You can double click on the picture above to get a better look at LeeAnne's face. Daphne and LeeAnne are home and doing well. We are immensely grateful to the Lord for answering all of our prayers and to everyone who has been praying for them. I'll post more pictures as we have them!I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do. ~Helen Keller
Monday, July 14, 2008
Baby LeeAnne
We got to see LeeAnne Friday afternoon for the first time. We didn't get too many pictures as Daphne was getting some much needed rest but here is the one we did get. The girls LOVED her and Mary Fran wanted to "pet" her. You can double click on the picture above to get a better look at LeeAnne's face. Daphne and LeeAnne are home and doing well. We are immensely grateful to the Lord for answering all of our prayers and to everyone who has been praying for them. I'll post more pictures as we have them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, Fran, when I looked at the picture of you holding LeeAnne and your 2 precious little girls beside you and just having read the email you shared (I have read the same one, too), I got tears in my eyes. There was MY "little girl" with HER CHILDREN (which is still hard for me to "wrap my brain around")! You are a wonderful mom and I am so proud of the mother you are to your precious girls. They are blessed to have you for their mom. I love you, Frannie Bug! YOUR Mom
Post a Comment