Welcome to the world Ward!!! How exciting and joyous. Loved hearing the news of his arrival and that everyone is doing well. Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations... Our love to you, Drew, Evie, Mary Fran and Ward!!!
Congratulations to you all! I enjoyed reading the 'live blogs' throughout the day! You do look radiant, Fran! Such a wonderful blessing...praise God for Ward's safe and healthy delivery! Congrats again! Rebekah
3 comments:
HOW PRECIOUS!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE FEET! THAT IS SO DEAR!!! HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!
I can't wait to see him! Lots of Love, MeMe
Welcome to the world Ward!!! How exciting and joyous. Loved hearing the news of his arrival and that everyone is doing well. Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations... Our love to you, Drew, Evie, Mary Fran and Ward!!!
Congratulations to you all! I enjoyed reading the 'live blogs' throughout the day! You do look radiant, Fran! Such a wonderful blessing...praise God for Ward's safe and healthy delivery! Congrats again! Rebekah
Post a Comment