
We are continuing to walk and let the contractions do there job. Fran is doing well and she is now to a 6 or 7. We are going to walk till around 3:30pm and then Carrington wants Fran to get in the jacuzzi tub. Fran is looking forward to that!! It is so great having Carrington with us. She is super reassuring and makes Fran and Me feel very much at ease. All is going well. Will post more soon.
Drew
4 comments:
I would like to request a picture of the live blogger. We are praying for ya'll.
Drew,
It's "their job."
You're welcome...
Could you come up with a more creative post title??? Something like "Waitin' on Ward" or "Ward, Where Are You?" I'm just sayin'...
Thinking sweet thoughts of your family. Enjoy this. This is a special day. I will pray for no complications.
Like the live posting. :)
Post a Comment