I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do. ~Helen Keller
Monday, September 29, 2008
Our Boy
Here are Wards first pictures. The first picture is with our awesome midwife Carrington Pertallion and the second is our boy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HE IS WONDERFUL AND PERFECT!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! LOOKS LIKE HE'S "MAKING A JOYFUL NOISE!!!" Give my baby boy a kiss from MeMe and tell him I can't wait to get my hands on him! Love to all of you! MeMe
1 comment:
HE IS WONDERFUL AND PERFECT!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! LOOKS LIKE HE'S "MAKING A JOYFUL NOISE!!!" Give my baby boy a kiss from MeMe and tell him I can't wait to get my hands on him! Love to all of you! MeMe
Post a Comment