
We are now just letting the contractions come and they are getting a little more intense. However, I have got a little Amos Lee, Norah Jones and Jack Johnson on the speakers and Fran is just trying to relax. Here she is doing a little reading, waiting on Ward. Wait, that sounds like there might be a song in that.
Oh, and no problem Grayson, glad to do it.
Drew
4 comments:
I love the "Educational" thought...sounds like something Dustin would say. I'm loving the live blog - it probably helps pass the time (for Drew!).
What's that supposed to mean? Quite and audience here Drew...go Fran, go Fran, It's your birthday, no wait, it's Ward's birthday...uh, go Ward, go Ward, it's your birthday!
I think Dustin was doing a dance while he wrote that one...oh, how I hope that lifts Fran's thoughts during her contractions!!! Just think of Dustin saying, "Go Ward, Go Ward, it's your birthday!" and doing the dance while you are in the midst of some serious labor!!!
Make that Dustin doing the "running man" during your contractions, Fran!
Post a Comment