We had a wonderful Resurrection Day yesterday. It was so good to be with our church family and also our "blood family." The girls each got a book about Jesus' resurrection that they got to read with daddy yesterday morning while I got everything ready for church. They really enjoyed that as well as posing for pictures...

Our three young 'uns. Aren't they precious?

Evie and Mary Fran got their Easter dresses from PaPa and B. They came out dancing in them and asking daddy, "Daddy, do I look pretty?" Thanks, Dad and Brenda!

Ward wore this cute outfit mom got him before he was born. Quite Southern, huh? Thanks, Mom! (On a side note, I called today and got Ward in earlier than next week with another dermatologist here. He goes Wednesday and we're so glad as his face seems to have started to irritate him.)

Late yesterday afternoon we all gathered at MaMaw and Paw Paw's for a family dinner. Aunt Molly and the "girl cousins" hid eggs that Karen had brought. Evie and Ruthie got started with a bang!

Mary Fran was a little slower but her legs are a little shorter. I can relate, MF.

Found one!

"I got one, too, but I lost a string. Can't leave that!"
1 comment:
they are adorable...i love all of there oufits! Mary Fran's dress is my favorite! I just love PINK :)
Post a Comment