We had blueberry muffins per Evie's request and Evie and MF had a "blanket picnic" in the den. Always fun! After lunch, we made cupcakes for dessert tonight and had so much fun doing it. I love baking with our girls and explaining to them the different measurements and why we add certain ingredients. I know they don't get it all now but it will become second nature sooner than later the way I see it. Anywho, after naps we hung out and Daphne, Ruthie, and LeeAnne came up to give Evie her present...a subscription to Clubhouse Jr from Focus on the Family! Thanks, guys! We spent some time outside in the beautiful sunshine (finally!) and when daddy got home, we gave Eves her 2nd present from us. We had already gotten her a "princess bike" with training wheels at the Wee-Cycle Consignment Sale here a few weeks ago (for $20!!!) so to go with that she got...
A helmet and knee pads! She was very appreciative and...
...wanted to model them right away.
Evie requested daddy grill some chicken and that it be served alongside some steamed broccoli and carrots. Yummy!
We all enjoyed it as you can see!
Since cake and ice cream are on tap for the BD party Saturday, Evie asked for cupcakes for dessert tonight. We decided to forgo the icing for sprinkles. Nice, huh?
Being serenadedAfter dinner, Aunt Molly dropped by and gave Evie and "Belle" doll which she is currently sleeping with. It was busy this morning as well with phone calls from PaPa, Uncle Grayson, Ruthie, Daddy, Aunt Molly, Uncle Dustin, Aunt Daphne, MaMaw, Grandmama, and Granddaddy. She talked to MeMe this evening. What a birthday! Here's to you, Eves!

2 comments:
Hey Fran! It looks like Evie had a great birthday. I have two comments: 1) Holy Cow, Mary Fran looks exactly like you (and Grayson)...I don't know how you girls get your kids to look like you!! :0) and 2) where ever did you find those placemats? I love the one in Evie's pic with the place setting. Gralynn would love that!
Take Care
Hey Kerri! Mom got the placemats for the girls from the Holiday Market. She can't remember the name of the store but we'll try to find it and let you know!
Post a Comment