Another big thing this weekend was that Ward started solids on Saturday. I can't believe he's old enough for this next step! He'll be 7 months old on Wednesday...what's that all about?!? He's done well with the applesauce and carrots I've started him on. I bought some baby food for him at the start but will start making his this week. Supplies were bought today! :)
Here's a sweet picture of LeeAnne and the Wardster. She had already eaten and Ward was getting ready to. She just wanted to be near her cousin! (I didn't bring his booster seat to avoid "one more thing" to pack so the carseat did the trick. The more you have the more you learn to improvise and be creative!)
Ready for hunting and applesauce! His face is really looking better but I had just put the vinegar/water mixture and the rest of his medicine on his face so it looks more angry than it usually has been.
Gearing up to hear some Bluegrass!
Riding shotgun in Aunt Daphne's stroller. How fun!
Listening to a group called "The Green Cards" who were wonderful. They are from Australia, England, and Tennessee. We enjoyed hearing them in the shade as it was rather warm for up here in April (mid 80's). Some of the headliners were Travis Tritt, Emmylou Harris, and, of course, Doc Watson. It was a full, tiring, and fun weekend! Thanks, Phil, Scotti, and Daphne!
No comments:
Post a Comment