Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dinnertime!

As I have said before, I plan to work myself out of a job. Here is evidence of this. I'm starting now so that in the near future they (all the kids) will be cooking the meals and cleaning the house and I will just be the delegator. Evie took the lead on this a couple of weeks ago and even fed him most of his food Friday night and lunch on Saturday so that I could get some essential things done here. Also, just in case you were wondering, no, MF did not choke Ward he just has a sensitive gag reflex. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Mary said...

awwww! adorable!

Anonymous said...

"WARDY! LOOK AT MARY FAN!!!" My favortie part of the whole video!

Chris and Amy said...

That's great! Does she call him "little Ward."

Fran said...

No, she doesn't call him "little Ward." It's usually Wardy Boy or Wardy.