Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Just wanted to list a few things that have been going on with the pregnancy:

1. We will have our ultrasound to find out the sex on March 22nd when I'm right at 20 weeks. I'll put myself out there on record and say I think we're having another boy but we'll see.

2. We were 16 weeks along this past Tuesday. I have felt the baby move and told Drew about it Tuesday night. I had been feeling it for a couple of days but still wasn't sure because it was so low but feel certain it's the baby now.

3. I'm still very tired this go 'round but I'm sure that's just getting me ready for having four children 5 and under come August. :)

Think that's all right now!

1 comment:

Mary said...

i'm glad things are going well! I can't wait to hear what the sex is..it would be neat to have two boys and two girls :)