Valentine's Day marked not only the "Day of Love" but also Big Win's birthday. I know it was over a week ago but as I said, I'm behind on blogging. On Saturday night we all went up to The Big House for a delicious dinner, presents, and, as you'll see below, an unbelievable cake.
Granddaddy with his "Drew Petrey" grands.
Serenading Big Win. LeeAnne was all into it.
This would be the cake Molly made appropriately titled a "Rainbow Cake." It is quite lovely like this but just wait...
This was the inside. Isn't it beautiful?!?! Mol said it took her 4 hours to do it because you have to freeze the layers in between icing them.Happy Birthday again, Big Win! We love you and appreciate you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:
Four hours are worth it, makes me want to make another one! I really liked this cake!
Post a Comment