A little before 11 this morning Paw Paw Ernie passed away. The children and I went by this morning around 9:15 for a quick visit (the children stayed in the car) and it was evident that he was ready to go Home. There are so many words I want to write but I can't seem to get them out coherently right now. Ernie was deeply loved not only by his family but by so many others in the community. Thank you for your continued prayers for our family.
3 comments:
Fran, my heart is heavy as well. I have said several prayers today for MaMaw and the rest of the family. This is a sad time for all who knew and loved Ernie. He was a very good man. I am so glad I was blessed to know him. I know he is at peace and with his Lord but we will ALL miss him so much here on earth. Love and prayers to all of you. Mom
so sorry to hear..prayers to all of you.
So sorry to hear this, Fran. Many prayers for you and your family during this time...
Post a Comment