I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do. ~Helen Keller
Sunday, July 12, 2009
A Little Snapshot
Last night we ate up at the Petrey's. There was a whole lotta dancin' goin' on. Here is a little snipit!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are some dancin' Petreys!! How cute!! It was inevitable that Ward would get in on the "dancing scene" in that family!! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing the video! Love to all! MeMe
2 comments:
Those are some dancin' Petreys!! How cute!! It was inevitable that Ward would get in on the "dancing scene" in that family!! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing the video! Love to all! MeMe
I love the video. I didn't know you did it. I miss you all!!
G'mama
Post a Comment