There have been many good things going on here but not enough time to write about them. First off, Wardster: we have two new teeth poking through in the bottom. We were certainly glad to see those as it explained him being up twice a night every night while at the beach. He is back to his old self now which is really nice to see! Also, last Tuesday the girls and I were doing some work in our workbooks when we heard Ward fussing a little in his crib (I had laid him down for a nap). I went in there to make sure his leg wasn't caught between the slats and found him like this...
Can I tell you how excited he was for himself? His sisters were excited for him, too. He's pulling up all over the place now and crawling which is really fun (don't worry the crib rail is all the way up now). You know, so many people dread the day when their children become mobile but I look forward to it. It just seems easier for me at that point! :)
When we got home last Monday we had one of these zucchini on steroids laying on our counter (thanks, Dus and Daph) and then harvested another one the same size later in the week. We shredded these and froze them to make zucchini bread in the fall and winter (and spring) as they probably aren't as sweet as "normal sized" ones. We're having a great time with our garden!Also of note last week, all the females in our house got haircuts on Friday. I decided to cut the girls hair wet this time to help make it easier and it was. However, I didn't realize how much hair "shrinks" when it dries. They both turned out shorter than I first imagined...



2 comments:
all i have to say about that zucchini is WOW!
i love the cuts..that is so sweet was Evie said! and ward is cutie like always! :)
HOW PRECIOUS!!!! The picture of Ward standing up brought tears to my eyes!!! It was so neat to see him doing that in person! The girls pics are adorable as well!! Love to all! MeMe
Post a Comment