I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do. ~Helen Keller
Saturday, July 11, 2009
There is Always Hope
And there is always hope in the Lord. Paw Paw made it up here last night and is doing remarkably well. We saw him today and he is talking, making jokes, and even moving his left arm and leg some (which were paralyzed yesterday). Ma Maw said that with all the grim news yesterday she accepted it but told the doctor, "OK but you don't know Ernie Jones." Ernie is a fighter and told Karen today that, "You know what they say, 'If you stop going you'll rust' and I don't intend on rusting." We don't know exactly what lies ahead but are so grateful to our Lord for this extra time with him. Please continue to pray for healing (in whatever form the Lord sees fit to provide it), comfort, and strength for Ma Maw, Paw Paw, and his three daughters. Thank you so much and we'll update as we know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that he doing better. i will keep him and you guys in my prayers! Take Care
Post a Comment