We have been gone for the past five days to Edisto Beach. My dad's side of the family gets together the week after Christmas down there most every year. Can I tell you how wonderful it was to not see any snow for a while and, while the temperatures weren't warm, they were a good deal above freezing. Seeing how our winter has started out, it was heaven. Anywho, that is the reason I have not posted anything as I didn't have time in the less than 36 hours we had between getting back our power and us leaving. No worries, the catch up has begun...
The week of Christmas it was cold up here and there was still lots of snow on the ground. We were looking for something to do and decided we'd make a "cardboard house." I had a big box downstairs, so we brought it up and the girls went to work decorating it!




No comments:
Post a Comment