Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wardster at 11 Months

This happy-go-lucky pirate is our third child and first boy. I have to say that I am really enjoying having a little boy. The Wardster is really talking now (as evidenced in the video). We can already tell that he's "all boy." Toys are thrown around, grunts are often heard, he loves to be thrown around himself, and loves hammers. We now have three teeth and the fourth should be coming in any day now. He has had a much harder time getting teeth than the girls but we hope he will get through this and maybe have an easier time with the rest...or maybe not. The boy is constantly on the move and crawls incredibly fast. He will pull up on literally anything including my skirt. We think he will be walking sooner rather than later and be sure you will have a video of it when that time comes. Bless his little heart, he takes all the lovin' from his older sisters so well and I think is learning good lessons in patience from just that. Hope you enjoy the little video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one CUTE little guy!

Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! How absolutely adorable!!! I could jump through the computer and love up on that precious little boy! HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL! MeMe