Friday, January 23, 2009

Randomness...

Last night Aunt Molly pleasantly surprised us with a visit after dinner. She brought some new pajamas from Grandmama as well as a pair of shoes for MF. The girls, of course, had to wear their new PJ's and decided to model them before bed. Quite the hams, those two!

It's official, Ward's a thumb sucker! When I have gone to get him lately in the morning and after naps I have discovered him sucking his left thumb. Today I happened to get it on film. On a side note, he has been having some issues with his skin since right before Christmas. I kept trying different things we had here but had no such luck. We saw Dr. Lonas Wednesday and he fixed him right up. Praise the Lord, the creams helped heal his skin immediately!
After lunch today the girls and I had a math lesson (but don't tell them that). We have a "mug" in our room that we put spare change in all year long and then we roll it to pay for Drew's hunting license. Well, it's that time of year again and I thought I'd get the girls in on the the game this time. We played a "game" and sorted all the change. The girls had a great time and learned all about the different coins and how to sort and I got some help counting all the change! Speaking of homeschooling, thank you to those who commented. If there are any more comments, please leave them as I would like to address some of the things written in a post coming soon. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mary said...

those are some cute jammies! :)..i really liked your post about homeschool..its nice to see other peoples views on things, thanks for sharing!