I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do. ~Helen Keller
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Passion
I was talking to my father-in-law yesterday about this and that. I told him that I remember my dad telling me when I was a sophomore in college that if I did something I was passionate about, then I would never work a day in my life. As I told Big Win, even on days when it's really tough at home (kids are repeatedly disobedient, I'm tired, don't know what going to be on the table for supper and it's 5 o'clock) it still doesn't feel like work. I am a very blessed woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i know how you feel! it doesn't feel like work to me either :)
I agree, Frannie Bug! I know I was vey blessed to be able to stay home with you and Grayson. I wouldn't trade that for anything in this world! Not only is it a blessing, it is a privelege. You are a wonderful mom and your children are blessed to have you as their mom! I LOVE YOU! Mom
Post a Comment