Friday night, all the Petrey's tailgated for the Wofford/ASU game on Halloween. Daph and I decided that since it was at night (quite chilly here) and Halloween (possibly scary costumes about that would frighten our children) that we'd have "pizza and movie night" up here. They came up and we had a "blanket picnic" and watched Cinderella 2. The girls and I went to get Cinderella but it was checked out and got the second one instead. It was great and we certainly enjoyed watching ASU prevail.
Saturday we had to go to Hickory to get some minor work done on our car (Saturn is in Hickory). It took a good bit longer than we thought it would but we did get some shopping done and got good exercise walking. :) That night was sweet victory again as Carolina (SOUTH Carolina) beat Tennessee. It was really exciting watching Garcia play, I sure hope he's in good health come Saturday. Drew was quite tired from the late night on Friday and fell asleep on the couch. Nonetheless, I celebrated by myself and enjoyed the Texas/Texas Tech game as well. Yes, I told you I was a football junkie.
Daph graciously invited us to dinner last night. We accepted and the girls also all got a bath. Look at our Three Musketeers!Sorry there are no pictures of Ward. I haven't taken the time to take many pictures lately. Yes, I know that's terrible but I will get my head about me again soon! He is growing like a weed and really becoming more alert. We've gotten a few smiles here and there which is really neat. I'll try to get some shots up of him soon.
1 comment:
phew! i'm glad you are still alive! lol..looks like yall are doing well! i hope ward starts sleeping through the night very soon!
Post a Comment