Monday, November 10, 2008

Jones Cleaning Service

Last week I called MaMaw and Paw Paw. The housework was severley lacking here and I needed some help...desperately! As I told MaMaw, with Ward still getting up during the night I really tried to lay down for a nap when the girls went down and I, therefore, was behind on the cleaning. MM and Ernie have a very clean and well kept house so,naturally, they are the ones I turned to.
On Friday morning, they arrived with their Electrolux vaccuum and cleaning supplies in hand. They vaccuumed the baseboards, crown molding, blinds, and floors. They cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. The hardwood floors were cleaned...twice! Our house has never looked so beautiful!
I am more grateful than my words could ever express. When I was praying for my future husband I was very specific and one of the things I prayed for was a close knit extended family as I so enjoyed being a part of one growing up. The Lord not only exceeded all my expectations with Drew but also with his extended family. Thank you so much, MaMaw and Ernie, you are a blessing beyond words!

3 comments:

Mary said...

that was very sweet of them! i need to clean!...love the way the blog looks by the way!

Anonymous said...

Nice new look to the old blog honey, keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new background...maybe carrythemforever will get a new look soon! Mamaw and Ernie are quite a blessing to us all...praise the Lord for them!