Monday, November 10, 2008

Master Ward

Ward is six weeks old today! WOW!!! He is such a wonderful addition to our family. Ward's smile will light up a room for sure. We don't see a whole lot right now but know it's coming. He loves being loved on by his older sisters. Mary Fran loves to say, "Let me see that boy." and Evie's favorite is, "Can I give Wardy a kiss?" He's getting his Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License for his first Christmas and birthday so he can be a great hunter like his dad. I can't wait until they can go out into the woods together to bring home the meat. :)
Happy 6 weeks Birthday, Ward!

3 comments:

Mary said...

wow what a handsome little guy!...he is really starting to look a lot like Drew!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I just love him!!

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!! I just want to reach into the computer and give him a big hug and kiss!!! I can't wait to get my hands on him! He has REALLY GROWN!!!
Love to all!
Mom/MeMe/Debbie