This is our "Thankfulness Tree." At a Bible Study a couple of weeks ago, a few of the ladies mentioned that they had done this and I thought it was a great idea. You put up a "tree" and trace and cut out handprints. Then, as you think of things you're thankful for, you write them down and tape the handprints ("leaves") to the tree. Daphne is a part of the Bible Study and graciously cut out a "tree" for us when she was doing the same for them. I traced the girls' hands and we put up our first leaves today. Evie said she was thankful for her toys, cousin Ruthie, and jewelry box (she's been playing with it today). MF said she was thankful for "my daddy," Aunt Daphne, and cousin Ruthie. How precious!
I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do. ~Helen Keller
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
We Give Thanks...
This is our "Thankfulness Tree." At a Bible Study a couple of weeks ago, a few of the ladies mentioned that they had done this and I thought it was a great idea. You put up a "tree" and trace and cut out handprints. Then, as you think of things you're thankful for, you write them down and tape the handprints ("leaves") to the tree. Daphne is a part of the Bible Study and graciously cut out a "tree" for us when she was doing the same for them. I traced the girls' hands and we put up our first leaves today. Evie said she was thankful for her toys, cousin Ruthie, and jewelry box (she's been playing with it today). MF said she was thankful for "my daddy," Aunt Daphne, and cousin Ruthie. How precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment