Saturday, January 22, 2011

We Have an Announcement...

...we're not pregnant!
No, not another 2 legged creature in our house but a 4 legged one has been added to the fold. Drew went and got Ranger today from Chattanooga (we had first thought of naming him "Rebel" but once Drew picked him up he said he looked too regal to be called Rebel). He's a beautiful, sweet, laid back 7 month old male who's from a champion hunting lineage. Great for rabbit hunting! All of our children have taken right to him including Mary Fran and Cade. He's getting socialized and while he's had been following Drew around on the trip back, he's been following Mama since arriving home. Yep, while Drew is the "Alpha Male" in this house I am the "Alpha Female." :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already love him!! He is precious!!! I told Mac he has a new cousin but he didn't have much to say about that. ;>) I'm so proud of Mary Fran for being so brave! They all look so cute and happy!! I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Keep loving on him :-) He'll get used to his surroundings soon...might come out and see him tonight :-)

~Molly

Chris and Amy said...

Awwww, we love beagals. They are the sweetest dogs. We rescued one in Greenville, but my mom thought Lucy was so cute that she wouldn't let us have her back after a weekend stay. One day we hope to get another one :)