.JPG)
Happy Father's Day to Drew...well, a day late! :) We've been at Edisto Beach since the middle of last week and got home about 8 last night, so the blogging has been nonexistent. We had a wonderful time and Drew was able to play golf with Dad and Grayson as well as watch the US Open 'til his heart was content. He told me this was a very relaxing trip and I am so glad as he has been
more than busy at work recently. I am so thankful for Drew and the father he is. He gets up every morning and goes into work to provide a wonderful living for us. He also desires for me to stay home with our children and supports me in this role. Our children just
love him and ask more than once during the day when Daddy is coming home. He takes time to play with them, teach them, read to them, change diapers, and be their "knight in shining armor!"
Yesterday I think he had a good Father's Day even though we had to drive 6 hours back home. We split the drive up so, thankfully, he was able to rest some. We had a wonderful brunch that Dad and Brenda treated us to and then went to visit our friend, Mrs.Olive, who will be 101 in September. It was a wonderful visit and then we headed back with the girls and Drew asleep quite soon after leaving. :) Thankfully, we arrived home in time for Drew to see the end of regular play from the Open with Tiger's dramatic putt to force a playoff today. Bless his heart, he unloaded the car at the commercials so I could get started on the unpacking.
We Petrey girls (and soon to be boy) are very grateful for and proud of our Daddy and want him to know how special he is!
1 comment:
Well, I am pretty partial, but I must say that Drew is a GREAT Daddy!! And you are a great mom, too ;-)!!
Post a Comment