Monday, September 5, 2011

We Have Lift Off!

That's right! He's pulling up now! I took this picture last week and am just now getting around to posting it. He is pretty proud of himself as are we!

Also, it occurred to me that I never posted about Cade turning 1 on August 7th. In honor of that:


Cheerful. Mr. Cade is cheerful and always has a ready smile...complete with dimples.

Adventurous. This boy is already wrestling with his big brother. Bath time is quite fun. :)

Delightful. He is positively delightful! I just love to see his big ol' smile with his hands raised up wanting me to hold him. Warms my heart every time!

Energetic. This boy is ALWAYS on the move. He was the most active of our children in the womb (and none could be described as docile) and he has kept up the pace!

It amazes me (as always) that our boy is not only a year old but almost 13 months! He has been and continues to be a wonderful addition to our family. Happy almost 13 month birthday, buddy! We love you!

No comments: