Continuing on...
After thrilling ourselves on the Merry-Go-Round, we headed over to the Ferris Wheel. Evie, Ruthie, and Ward were game but the others not so much.
Molly jumped on with the girls while...
Grandmama rode with Ward.
Watch closely and you can see them going around. The consensus was it was "the BEST Ferris Wheel EVER!!"
Next were the airplanes that went up and down. Evie helped her little brother on and off they went!
Next, Evie, Ruthie, Molly, and I did the Tilt-A-Whirl. Can I tell you how much fun that was?!? We got one that really liked to spin and the girls loved it, too. No pictures for obvious reasons. :)
While we were riding the Ferris Wheel and other such rides, Daphne had taken Mary Fran, LeeAnne, and Julee on the Bumper Car track. See...
Cade waited with me as we got the shot of Mary Fran and then of Evie and Ward. I have a video of the brown headed ones but for some reason it won't load. Don't worry, they did great!
I thought Cade might have some adventure in his spirit so he, Ward, Evie, and I took another turn around the track while Mary Fran enjoyed her favorite ride, the Merry-Go-Round, once again.
After thrilling ourselves on the Merry-Go-Round, we headed over to the Ferris Wheel. Evie, Ruthie, and Ward were game but the others not so much.
Molly jumped on with the girls while...
Grandmama rode with Ward.Watch closely and you can see them going around. The consensus was it was "the BEST Ferris Wheel EVER!!"
Next were the airplanes that went up and down. Evie helped her little brother on and off they went!Next, Evie, Ruthie, Molly, and I did the Tilt-A-Whirl. Can I tell you how much fun that was?!? We got one that really liked to spin and the girls loved it, too. No pictures for obvious reasons. :)
While we were riding the Ferris Wheel and other such rides, Daphne had taken Mary Fran, LeeAnne, and Julee on the Bumper Car track. See...
Cade waited with me as we got the shot of Mary Fran and then of Evie and Ward. I have a video of the brown headed ones but for some reason it won't load. Don't worry, they did great!
I thought Cade might have some adventure in his spirit so he, Ward, Evie, and I took another turn around the track while Mary Fran enjoyed her favorite ride, the Merry-Go-Round, once again.
And we're off!
After a little picnic lunch in the parking lot, Cade started to get a little tired.Once we got up to the "upper part" of Tweetsie, we encountered a rain shower. The kids enjoyed a Magic Show under cover while waiting it out and then we went on the "Mouse Train." I don't know the whole story but at some point there was an earthquake near here that buried a cheese factory. Many, many years later a gentleman was looking for a good place to mine, slipped down a hole with his friend, and was surprised to find mice digging out cheese that was multiplying under the rock after the cheese factory was buried under ground. Google it...



No comments:
Post a Comment