Monday, November 23, 2009

We're Still Here...

It has been busy and will continue to be today. I have a post or two in my head just not typed out. After preschool here tomorrow I should be able to have time to get my thoughts down and share them with y'all (since I just KNOW you're chomping at the bit). Anywho, here are a few pics of our little ones to entertain you while you wait...

Evie and Ward snuggling watching a little bit of a movie recently.

Mr. Handsome himself

I gave haircuts to the girls last Thursday. Evie's was just a trim but, once again, MF's ended up being shorter than I first envisioned it. I really did start out a good bit longer than I wanted it to be to allow room for error but had some "getting it even" issues. Good thing this type of style suits her and, hey, it'll grow out soon, won't it?
Oh, the creative things kids find to do. I had the Tupperware from a party I did arrive late last week. I sorted it all out and stacked the boxes until I could get it to my customer. That night Evie decided it would be a good place to relax. Whatever floats your boat, Eves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS PICS, as usual!! Mary Fran's hair really is short but it looks adorable!! Evie cannot be comfortable in that box!! :>) Love, MeMe