Evie helping Daddy sow grass seed
Spreading it all around!
Now it's Mary Fran's turn!
One of the deer tracks we found on our propertyDrew decided to take advantage of the good weather and spread grass seed on our front yard. We decided to get in on the fun and help. Evie and Mary Fran were all too excited and Drew showed them how to spread the seed with the new handheld spreader. After all that excitement, Drew showed us some deer tracks that were on our property. We also saw a racoon print that Uncle Dustin found. We are really enjoying living out here and seeing and/or hearing lots of turkeys and deer. Once the weather really warms up, the girls and I plan to explore the woods around us and see what we can find (that will require some major intellectual refreshing on mom's part). I'll post pictures when we do!
2 comments:
That is one studly guy, what was his name...
Oh, those girls are so cute! I could just eat 'em up with a spoon!
Post a Comment