Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Nasty Bug

We thought we had escaped it.  We found out Saturday night we hadn't.  The dreaded Norovirus hit our home and all of us were sick in the same night.  We had it Saturday night into Sunday and then were still recovering on Monday.  Evie was the first followed by Cade, Drew, Mary Fran, Ward, and then me.  I sure hope it doesn't attack your home.  I told Drew that I had never felt that bad and I've had the flu twice in my life.
 This was the scene on Monday morning.
 Feeling a little better by evening
 These three seemed to get better the quickest.
We were supposed to leave to go to the beach with mom and Grayson for the weekend on Thursday but Evie had a resurgence of symptoms that morning until early Friday morning.  Unfortunately, we couldn't go so Drew told the children they could think of something special for us to do Friday night.  Dinner at Dan'l Boone Inn was the unanimous choice.  Evie's stomach seemed to be settled, so off we went.
We even got our own room!
Diggin' in!

No comments: