Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chatterbox

Ward has said his first word!!!! YEAH!!! Of course, it's "da da." He's been saying it for about a week now but we weren't sure if he got the "connection" and assumed he was just jabbering. Well, this morning I brought him into our bed to nurse and after finishing, he turned over, started patting on Drew and said "Da Da" over and over. Drew heard that, turned over, and Ward gave him the biggest grin. It was the sweetest thing! I'll try to get it on video soon but he doesn't do it on command yet. You know, they say boys aren't as verbal but I think he might be the exception to the rule. I mean he is only 8 1/2 months old! Seems like he might need to get his voice out there with two very vocal sisters. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DOLLBABY!!! I can't wait to hear him talk!! How precious!! He is growing up way too fast!!
Love to all, MeMe

Mary said...

i really enjoyed seeing all of you yesterday!! Hope we can do it again SOON!