That's right...Ward has discovered those funny things at the end of his legs! We actually noticed this a little over a week ago but I just got a picture of it today. Isn't he growing up?

He's also discovered the wonders of the excersaucer and is enjoying it immensely! Ward is the very definition of perpetual motion...much like his older sister, Eves. He's only 4 1/2 months old so look out!

This was just taken the other day. Evie loves being a big sister!
3 comments:
PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS PICTURES!!! Ward looks exactly like Evie at that age in the picture of him in the exersaucer!! I bet you can find a similar picture of Evie! I sure do miss them!! Love, MeMe/Mom
Ward does look a LOT like Evie. What a fun age he is at right now. So neat to watch kids discover new things.
to cute! he does look a lot like Evie!!
Post a Comment