Last week was designated "Watch Week" at Mary Fran's dance studio where all the parents (and others) can come watch the class. We had a wonderful time watching our little MF as she showed off her talents. I have to apologize for the glare. We had just gotten a new camera and I didn't realize I had it on "Live" mode instead of "Auto." Many apologies!
Here is the tap warm-up. Mary Fran's class is tap, ballet, and then creative jazz. She is in the all black and in the front of the left line when they form the two lines. You can see her reflection in the mirror. :)
Ballet warm-up. She's in the front row this time. I was maybe a little proud with how well she did. Mamaw said she was the best of the class. Yep, I agreed.
Every year, Studio K performs The Nutcracker in December. Mary Fran's class will be performing "Tea" as Chinese dancers. MF's partner was absent this day, so it may seem a little off when you see her. We can't wait to see the whole thing!
And jazz to finish it off! She's in the front row again. Quite cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment