Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One More Time!!

Last week we had another "episode." Ward got the cold stuff Cade and Mary Fran had been touting over the weekend and I thought it was all gone thanks to an immune building herbal tincture I had given everyone. Well, the cold was gone but I evidently needed to keep the boy on it a little longer because his lungs were still irritated as evidenced by his working hard to breathe on Tuesday. I started him back on the oral steroids and added his rescue inhaler until the Prednisone was in him good. Wednesday we took him into the peds office just to try to break through the wall. When we were in Columbia and he had to have a neb treatment he wasn't too OK with it after a few minutes. However, last week this is what he did...


No fear and too, too cute! He's off the steroids now and doing fine but couldn't pass up the opportunity to show off "The Mask." :)

No comments: