Evie really enjoys helping in the kitchen. She is a great helper, too, and I appreciate her willingness to create. She has quite a creative mind and is always coming up with "new recipes," some sounding edible and some not. We had done our grocery shopping one morning a couple of weeks ago and she decided she wanted to make a fruit salad for dinner that night. Here she is doing her own "cooking show..."
After watching this again, I feel like I need to tell you that I don't always fix my family frozen pizza. As I said, we had done our shopping that morning which consists of getting groceries and supplies from Wal-Mart and the grocery store (and possibly other stops) with our four children. On those days, I plan for really easy, simple dinners. :)
After watching this again, I feel like I need to tell you that I don't always fix my family frozen pizza. As I said, we had done our shopping that morning which consists of getting groceries and supplies from Wal-Mart and the grocery store (and possibly other stops) with our four children. On those days, I plan for really easy, simple dinners. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment