Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Please Pray

For some time now I have been reading the blog of a woman in the Midwest (?) who has 4 children ages 3, 2, 1, and 8 weeks. There are 3 boys and 1 girl. She is quite funny and has quite a bit of insight. Her youngest, a little boy named Stellan, was diagnosed in the womb with heart failure and some serious heartbeat irregularities. There were many prayers offered up on his behalf and he was born via C-section on Oct. 29, 2008 with absolutely NO heart problems. A miraculous healing from the Lord! He has done well but all of their kids were sick over Christmas. The older ones are all better but Stellan has been in the hospital for the past few days with complications from RSV. He is doing better but by no means is "out of the woods." I know it sounds crazy that I would ask for prayer for someone I don't even know but I am asking now. Please pray that little Stellan's body would heal, for wisdom and discernment for the doctors and nurses, and for MckMama (her nickname) and her husband and children during this time. If you would like to see her blog, please click here. Thank you so much for your intercession.

1 comment:

Mary said...

i just read her blog, i will be praying!