
Look at that yawn!
Daddy and his buddy
Grandmama and Granddaddy with all their grandchildren
Getting ready to go home. Go Cocks!Interesting sidenote to this new arrival...about 6-7 weeks ago I had a dream that I went into labor and delivered Ward. I remember in the dream the date was September 29th and the time he was born was late afternoon around 4 or 5 o'clock. I am not claiming to have the gift of prophecy by any stretch of the imagination but I know that specific dreams like that are significant. Not wanting to get my hopes up, I set a "deadline" for getting all the "big stuff" done by then and if he didn't come then I could just coast along until he did. Amazing how God sometimes chooses to give you forewarning as little Ward was born Sept 29th at 4:56 pm!
2 comments:
Enjoy your transition. I agree, going from one to two was difficult. Two to three was doable and I seemed to ease into it better.
Be gracious with yourself. Enjoy all the help you can get.
He is gorgeous. I love the yawning picture. Congrats again and again.
So very precious! Congratulations on your newest blessing. Three makes life full and is so fun...it keeps you on your toes:) So much fun catching up. Glad to hear your mom is there to help out...they are the best! I would not have made it without my mom either time. Kick back and get some rest when you can. Love seeing all the pictures...just remember, the blog can wait if need be! m
Post a Comment